Aston Hall was one of the last great houses to be built in the spectacular Jacobean style. It is a building of national significance and Birmingham’s very own country mansion.
Visitors can enjoy the Hall’s magnificent interiors, which boast elaborate plasterwork ceilings, grand fireplaces and carved woodwork, and view the outstanding collections of period furniture and artworks on display.
The gardens and parkland around Aston Hall include the beautiful contemporary Lady Holte’s Garden which draws on elements from both English Renaissance and Mughal paradise gardens.
Group bookings include:
- Either a self-guided or guided tour
- Min group 8 and max group 50
- Coach welcomed by member of staff
- Free admission and hot drink for coach driver
- Free admission to group organiser
- Free familiarisation visit for group organiser
- Coach parking available
- Book to visit two Birmingham Heritage Sites* for 10% discount (cannot be used in conjunction with other discount)
- Catering can be arranged with site
- Specialist tours available: Housekeepers and Servants Tour (additional fee may apply).
* Birmingham Heritage Sites are Aston Hall, Blakesley Hall, Museum of the Jewellery Quarter, Sarehole Mill, Soho House and Weoley Castle.
Self Guided Tour: £8 per person.
Easter - end of October, Tuesday - Sunday, 12 noon - 4pm.
Guided Tour: £8 per person.
Easter - end of October, Tuesday - Sunday, 10am - 4pm.
November - Easter, Tuesday - Friday, 10am - 4pm.
Evenings/out of season weekends: Prices available on request.
To make a booking
Please call the Bookings Team on 0121 348 8001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry.