To celebrate Christmas at Birmingham Museums we’re giving you the chance to win a festive afternoon tea for two at the Edwardian Tearooms.
Launched as part of Edwardian Tearooms's new winter menu, the afternoon tea includes a selection of sandwiches; prawn and avocado, smoked chicken and salad, turkey, stuffing and cranberry, and salmon with dill mayonnaise. Served up with traditional mince pies, alongside fresh scones, cranberry jam and clotted cream, this will tantalise your tastebuds… and your sweet tooth!
You and your guest will also get a choice of our fantastic loose leaf teas or freshly ground coffee.
To be in with a chance of winning a festive afternoon tea for two, head to our Edwardian Tearooms Facebook page and tell us what you love about Christmas.
Closing date: Sunday 18 December at 5pm 2016.
About the Edwardian Tearooms
Set within the museum itself, the Edwardian Tearooms offers a wide range of delicious food and drinks within its unique and historic setting, creating a welcomed breath of fresh air from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Whether you’ve got a sweet tooth or a tendency for all things savoury, the Edwardian Tearooms has got you covered with a festive focus on fun and full-on indulgence. As well as the festive afternoon tea, there’s also Christmas dinner with all the trimmings, as well as bar plates that include pigs in blankets, turkey and cranberry sandwiches, and mini red velvet cakes. All of these, of course, complement the existing menu of brunch, lunch, dinner and snacks.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes at 5pm on Sunday 18 December 2016. No entries received after the given date will be considered
- The winner will be selected at random and will be notified by 8pm on Monday 19 December
- The winning decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Prize includes two standard festive afternoon teas in the Edwardian Tearooms
- Booking must be made by calling 0121 348 8282
- Prize can be redeemed between 20 - 23 December and or 27 - 31 December
- Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available
- We reserve the right to cancel this competition at any stage