The Edwardian Tearooms
The beautifully renovated Edwardian Tearooms are a popular refreshment stop for museum visitors, and city centre shoppers and workers. It offers a wide range of delicious food and beverages within an unique and historic setting.
As well as the wider selection of beverages and snacks, the Tearooms offer:
- brunch including a Full English breakfast, Vegetarian breakfast and more
- satisfying meals such as Hand carved Ham, Vegetable Bhaji Burger and more
- home made soup
- afternoon tea which can be booked in advance
- boulangerie and patisserie table
- gluten free and vegan options
The spacious Tearooms makes it a great place to meet up with friends and family. It is located on Level 2 at the Museum and Art Gallery.
Download the Edwardian Tearooms menu.
Traditional Afternoon Tea in the Edwardian Tearooms includes delicious scones served with strawberry preserve and Devonshire clotted cream, a selection of sandwiches on farmhouse bread followed by an array of tasty afternoon cakes. All are served with a choice of loose leaf tea or freshly ground coffee.
Our Traditional Afternoon Tea also makes a lovely gift experience and are the perfect treat for food and art lovers. 'Afternoon Tea for Two' gift vouchers are available to buy online for just £27.
To book afternoon tea email email@example.com or phone 0121 348 8082 during weekdays or 0121 348 8090 at weekends.
Specials and Offers
- Monday - 10% off afternoon tea
- Tuesday - 10% off afternoon tea
- Wednesday - Free mini muffin or mini Danish with any large coffee or pot of tea between 10am and 12pm
- Thursday - Pot of tea or coffee and a slice of cake for only £4.95 between 10.30am - 12pm
- Friday - Two fish and chips for only £15
- Saturday - 10% off the brunch menu between 10am - 12pm
- Sunday - Two Sunday roasts for £20
Happy Hour Offers
- 10.30am - 11.30am - Breakfast Club, buy two full English or vegetarian breakfasts for only £12
- 2.30pm - 3.30pm - Cream tea for only £4.95
The Edwardian Tearooms are available for hire for private functions. See Venue Hire for more information.
The shop has an extensive range of cards, gifts and books relating to the art collection within the museum. It has also a range of small gifts for children.
The shop is located adjacent to the Round room on Level 2 at the Museum and Art Gallery.
The BMAG shop is on twitter! Follow them to find out about special offers and what's new.