Join us for a brilliant evening in association with Birmingham Weekender. A night of techno rave with bar, retro-gaming and live performances.
- Leon Trimble - Will be exploring electronic music and VJ’ing
- Circuit Bird - Nintendo DS covers of classic game theme tunes
- Joe Bleeps - Legendary gameboy modding engineer
- Mark Knight TDK - His set will feature samples from the original Amiga ST-01 sample disk set that started a million tunes
- 2xAA - Genius programmer kid, harks back to the days of classic french house on a newer gameboy advance using nanoloop 2
- Swoomptheeng - Local mophead art ravers from the digbeth swomp
- GWEM - Wrote the book or at least the software on ATARI ST chiptunes! Doing a full cracktro set for the first time in years
- Galaxy Wolf - Sick dubstep using double original DMG-01 gameboys, rocks a room like no other!
- Posthuman - Dark acid soundscapes
- Harley Likes Music - Hard DMG-01 tracks that are the stuff of legend
- Ceephax Acid Crew - Ceephax makes bouncy techno like no-one else can!
A perfect way to get Friday going and celebrate art across the city.
Before you rave, check out the brilliant art on some in our exhibition I Want! I Want! Art & Technology. The exhibition will be open until 8.30pm.
Art Rave is in the Waterhall, on the opposite side to the Gas Hall entrance.
Free to enter. This event is suitable for ages of 18 and over.