Wow your valentine with a dinner reservation they won’t be expecting! Join us after hours in the Industrial Gallery for a delicious dinner in a spectacular location!
For just £42.50 per head you can enjoy the delights of a romantic 5 course meal. You’ll also be serenaded with live music to make the evening even more special.
The event is taking place in the Industrial Gallery at Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery.
Tables can be booked from 7pm – 9pm. A deposit will be taken prior to the meal.
To book a table phone 0121 348 8084.
- Spiced butternut and sweet potato soup, pan seared scallop and pancetta crumble
- Beetroot gravadlax, beetroot jelly, pea shoot salad and celeriac remoulade
- Mediterranean vegetable tart tatin dressed with balsamic reduction
- Assiette of wild mushroom risotto cake, sun blush tomato tart and Parma ham and olive salad
Refreshing gin and tonic sorbet
- Pan seared chicken filled with Parma ham and sage mousse served with fondant potato, bean cassoulet & red wine reduction
- Rump of Lamb, dauphinoise potatoes, honey parsnip puree & mint jus
- Pan fried cod, smoked haddock and celeriac mash & watercress sauce
- Gateaux of wild mushroom, parmesan & savoury thyme pancakes, parsley cream, shoe string vegetables & fondant potato
- Chocolate fondant and pistachio ice cream
- Baked vanilla and blackcurrant cheese cake, clotted cream and raspberry macaroon
- Sharing board of regional cheeses, savoury biscuits and chutneys
Tea, coffee & after dinner chocolates