To celebrate The Hobbit’s 80th anniversary, we’ll be screening the ‘The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey’ in partnership with Colmore Film Club.
Two Towers Brewery will be on hand with a selection of real ale samples and you’ll be able to meet the brewer too!
In the Edwardian Tearooms at Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery. Doors open at 6pm, event starts at 7pm.
To book please phone 0121 348 8038 or book online.
We’ll also have an exclusive menu available on the night to enjoy during the film:
- Second breakfast: bacon, Cumberland sausage, black pudding, free range egg, flat mushroom, tomato or beans and two slices of toast £8.95
- Vegetarian alternative: grilled halloumi, free range egg, flat mushroom, roasted tomato & toast £7.50
- Farmer Maggots cheddar and beetroot salad & precious mustard dressing £8.50
- Two Towers burger, onion ring stack and chips £8.50
- Field mushroom soup, chunky bread and butter £4.50
- Sides: chips, mixed salad, olives, rustic bread & butter £2.50 each
About Colmore Film Club
The Film Club was started by Colmore Business District in late 2015. Colmore Business District is a business improvement district (BID) established to project manage improvements and services to the business quarter of Birmingham.