Join us for our weekend family arts sessions, get creative and make something new.
There is no need to book but please buy your tickets on arrival from the vestibule or Gas Hall reception desks.
We will be creating lots of different things and using different mediums and techniques - there will be a varied and changing programme throughout the year.
The activity is designed for all ages but younger children may need some help. Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
Drop in between 11am - 1pm and 2pm - 4pm in the Mini Museum.
Tickets cost £2 per participating child (no charge for members).
(This may be subject to change)
- 1st/2nd April - Knights and Ladies Puppets
- 8th/9th April - Sarcophagi
- 15th/16th April - Easter Baskets
- 22nd/23rd April - Cardboard Shields for St George's Day
- 29th/30th April - Make and Play Ludus Latrunculorum
- 6th/7th May - Trade Union Banners for May Day
- 13th/14th May - Stained Glass Windows
- 20th/21st May - Make and Play Senet
- 27th/28th May - Magnetic Amulets
- 3rd/4th June - D-Day Medals
- 10th/11th June - Make and Play Hnefetafl
- 17th/18th June - Tiles
- 24th/25th June - Magnetic Fridge Picture Frames