Join us for our weekend family arts sessions, get creative and make something new. There is no activity on Sunday 24th Dec as the museum is closed.
We will be creating lots of different things and using different mediums and techniques - there will be a varied and changing programme throughout the year.
The activity is designed for all ages but younger children may need some help. Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
Drop in between 11am - 1pm and 2pm - 4pm in the Mini Museum.
£1 per child.
- 23rd - Christmas Crafts (closed on 24th Dec for Christmas)
- 30th/31st - Calendar Wheel
- 6th/7th - Scratched Rainbow Tableau
- 13th/14th - Tattoos
- 20th/21st - Selfie Puppets
- 27th/28th - Rainbow Weaving
February (LGBT History Month)
- 3rd/4th - Stamp a Rainbow Flag
- 10th/11th - Victorian Valentines
- 17th/18th - Wool Moustaches/Wigs
- 24th/25th - Make a Code Wheel
- 3rd/4th - Soap Carving
- 10th/11th - Balancing Rainbow Butterflies
- 17th/18th - Rainbow Masks
- 24th/25th - Design Your Own Rainbow Flag
- 31st/1st - Make an April Fool’s Joke