Join us for our weekend family arts sessions, get creative and make something new.
We will be creating lots of different things and using different mediums and techniques - there will be a varied and changing programme throughout the year.
The activity is designed for all ages but younger children may need some help. Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
Drop in between 11am - 1pm and 2pm - 4pm in the Mini Museum.
- 29th/30th July - Make a Rune Necklace
- 5th/6th August - Make a felt puppet
- 12th/13th August - Make a cardboard shield
- 19th/20th August - Make a carnival mask
- 26th/27th/28th August - Make a sun and moon dreamcatcher
Read our blog post to find out about all the summer holiday activities at Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery.