The original main waterwheel, mill gears and grinding stones can been seen in action on milling days, see what's on for dates.
The oldest part of the Mill dates from 1765. The chimney was built in 1855 when the steam engine was put in. As the pond was struggling to keep up with the needs of the two water wheels by the 1850s, the owner raised money to put in a steam engine to cope with the increased demand for power.
Take a look inside the bakehouse with the original breadoven from the 1850s, large enough to hold 60 loaves of bread.
Sarehole has been used not only for corn grinding but also for metal trades such as sharpening tools, wire drawing and metal rolling.