Sarehole Mill is a 250 year old idyllic watermill only four miles from Birmingham city centre. The cobbled courtyard and millpond provide a tranquil haven away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Conferences and Corporate Events
Sarehole Mill provides a unique setting for corporate meetings. The Events Space at Sarehole Mill can house 15 people, and we are happy to provide your guests with refreshments and cake.
What we Offer
- The schoolroom at Sarehole Mill can be hired for private meetings and can seat up to 15 people.
- We are happy to provide your guests with refreshments and cake.
- Sandwiches are not available, but can be obtained (including delivery) from local catering establishment.
- Twilight Talk, Tour and Tea for 10 to 15 people is an atmospheric evening talk and tour, with tea and cake.
- Guided tours and talks can be tailored to your groups needs.
- There is a visitor car park next to the mill.
Download the Sarehole Mill Conferences and Corporate Events brochure for information about events spaces and hire charges.
For further information or to discuss your requirements:
Email BMAG.Enquiries@birminghammuseums.org.uk or telephone 0121 348 8160.