Visit Sarehole Mill and celebrate the arrival of Spring in our May Day Games Day! Come and learn some traditional May Pole dances and put them into practice around our Maypole!
Play with our traditional Victorian toys, take part in some of our other Victorian parlour games - help us make a human knot or test your memories in our memory game!
Whilst you’re here why not:
- Try one of our homemade pizzas baked by our volunteers in our very own clay oven. Small charge applies
- Discover our fairy door trail which will take you through our beautiful grounds, as you hunt for fairy doors and learn about some traditional tales on the way. Also take part in our magic wand craft. Small charge applies.
- Visit our bakehouse where you will find a brand new range of traditional Victorian objects for you to handle. Free
- Explore our woodland using one of our brand new nature backpacks - available to hire for £1 in the tearoom
- Dress like a Victorian miller or build the mill using lego in our hands on resource room. Free
Free event, s ome activities may charge a small amount.
(If you wish to enter Sarehole Mill itself standard admission charges apply.)