Join us as we dance around the maypole as we celebrate the Bank Holiday!
Morris dancing, Maypole dancing, games and more!
12.00 - 2.00pm Morris Dancing (30 minute slots with a chance for family participation)
1.00 - 3.00pm Maypole Dancing (Performance by Morris Dancers
- Hobbit Hole Trail around the grounds.
- Victorian toys - chequers, hoopla in courtyard
- Victorian Board Games in the classroom.
Standard admission applies to the entrance of the site. The Grounds and Tearoom are NOT free on this day.
Free for membership holders of Birmingham Museums Trust.
- Adult (includes over 60s) £6.00
- Concession (Students/Benefits. Excludes over 60s) £4.00
- Child (3-15) £3.00
- Family of 3 (max 2 adults) £13.50
- Family of 4 (max 2 adults) £16.00
- Family of 5 (max 2 adults) £18.20