Designed to stimulate children to play and collaborate as they construct various food items and learn to sort, count, match, and spot patterns.
The unique and colourful bricks, as well as menu and recipe cards, inspire language and role-play around restaurants, shopping, and people’s needs. Your class will be practising basic maths as they play with this engaging set.
STEM Play sessions
Using our fabulous new LEGO Education Innovation Studio, EYFS classes can have a creative building session like no other. Using giant LEGO and specialist kits your pupils will discover new ways of learning as they build, play and work together.
EYFS Areas of Learning:
- Physical Development- moving and handling
- Understanding the World- technology
- Expressive art and design – being Imaginative
- Communication and language – listening, attention and speaking
- Mathematics – shape, space and measures
(Price includes £4.50 Thinktank entry charge.)