Children love to find out how things work!
With the Tubes Experiment session, they’ll develop fine motor and problem-solving skills while discovering creative new ways to construct the tubes. The set also ignites their inner scientist as they investigate, construct, and test important concepts such as cause and effect.
STEM Play sessions
Using our fabulous new LEGO Education Innovation Studio, EYFS classes can have a creative building session like no other. Using giant LEGO and specialist kits your pupils will discover new ways of learning as they build, play and work together.
EYFS Areas of Learning:
- Physical Development- moving and handling
- Understanding the World- technology
- Expressive art and design – being Imaginative
- Communication and language – listening, attention and speaking
- Mathematics – shape, space and measures
(Price includes £4.50 Thinktank entry charge.)