What better place to meet than Soho House, the meeting place for the eighteenth century intellectuals of the Lunar Society? Let the history and elegance of your surroundings inspire you.
Conferences and Corporate Events
Soho House is the perfect location for corporate events, training days and meetings. There are two events spaces available for hire: the Lunar Room and the Multi-functional space.
What we offer
- The Multi-functional space has a maximum capacity of 120 people. It is ideal for larger corporate events and functions of all types.
- The Lunar Room is ideal for corporate events and fine dining. It is suitable for up to 40 people at a standing reception, or up to 30 seated theatre style or 14 banquet style. It is an atmospheric setting for fine dining.
- We provide catering on request.
- Guided tours and talks can be tailored to your groups needs.
- Excellent parking facilities and transport links.
Download the Soho House Conferences and Corporate Events brochure (PDF) for information about events spaces and hire charges.
Soho House is an elegant Georgian home with delightful gardens, making it one of Birmingham’s most unique and special venues – the perfect setting for your ceremony.
What we Offer
- Ceremonies will take place in the original Dining Room which has come to be known as the Lunar Room. The room is finely furnished in the 18th century style and is a charming, intimate choice for your ceremony.
- The Lunar Room can seat up to 34 guests and bride and groom.
- The happy couple will sign the register on the original mahogany dining table that Matthew Boulton used when entertaining his guests at Soho House.
- Just a step or two away from the house is a secluded 18th century style town garden which provides the ideal space for drinks to be served under the gazebo.
- With colourful flowerbeds, lawns, unusual trees and a Hermitage, the gardens provide an ideal backdrop for photographs.
Download the Soho House Parties and Special Events brochure (PDF) for information about events spaces and hire charges.
For further information or to arrange a viewing:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0121 348 8150.