We are teaming up with Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity and Wild in Art to present The Big Sleuth .
To most people, the word ‘sleuth’ means a private detective, but it’s also the collective noun for a group of bears! These bears will be all over the city, including at some Birmingham Museums sites, so be prepared to get on the Big Sleuth Art Trail and find them all.
Artists have decorated over 100 bears and they are sure to inspire creativity and generate plnty of fun for all you sleuth spotters on the trail! After which, the bears will be auctioned to raise valuable funds for Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity.
As part of this event there are also 137 little bears, designed and created by school children from all over the region. Many of these little bears can be found at Birmingham Museum’s sites.
We also have some special offers available which you can redeem should you find some of the bears connected with Birmingham Museums.
Thinktank Big Sleuth offer
This summer Thinktank are teaming up with The Big Sleuth to provide you with a bear-illiant offer.
Look out for the bear called Don’t Worry, Bee Happy by artist Tom Wilson in Eastside Park. Input that bear’s code to The Big Sleuth app on your phone or tablet to gain access to this special offer. Present the offer page at the Thinktank ticket desk and you can get 2 tickets for the price of 1! This is a great way to combine bear hunting with a visit to our newly re-displayed and expanded wildlife galleries as well as Thinktank’s many other attractions.
2 for 1 Offer Terms and Conditions
- Customers can receive two tickets for the price of one at the cost of the highest value ticket on presenting the app code at the ticket desk.
- Offer valid between 10/07/17 and 17/09/17 inclusive.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount.
- Prices are subject to change without notice and are correct at time of going to print.
- Offer can only be redeemed in person.
- This offer cannot be redeemed against any pre-booked tickets.
- Offer may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.