Find out everything you need to know for your visit to Aston Hall. Although things are a little different to normal, we want to ensure your visit is safe, enjoyable and inspirational.
Entrance to Aston Hall is through the Stables archway.
Opening Times and Entry
Open Wednesday - Sunday*
- The Stable Yard Café and gardens are open from 11am until 4pm.
- The mansion is open from 12noon until 4pm via timed entry. Last entry is 3pm.
*Opening hours vary on Aston Villa FC home match games due road closures and varying kick off times.
We recommend that all visitors pre-book a timed ticket, particularly at busy times such as weekends and school holidays.
|Ticket||Price (with Gift Aid)||Price (without Gift Aid)|
|Adult (16 and over)||£9.90||£9|
|Child (3-15 years)||£3.30||£3|
|Child (under 3 years)||Free||Free|
|Concession (NUS Students/Benefits. Excludes over 60s.)**||£7.70||£7|
**Please see the Concession Policy for more information.
National Trust members get 50% off general admission tickets only; special events are not included. The discount applies to tickets purchased on site only – valid membership card must be shown.
Tickets are not refundable.
Become a Birmingham Museums member and enjoy 12 months of inspirational days out, with FREE entry on general admissions to our venues plus other exclusive benefits. Find out about Membership and how you can join.
We want to make sure your visit is as safe and enjoyable as possible so some safety measures are in place:
- We support staff and visitors who wish to wear a face covering in the museum.
- We have hand sanitisers at the entrance to the museum and throughout the building.
- Contactless card payments will limit personal interaction, but cash will also be accepted.
- We have cleaners working throughout the day focusing on touch points and toilets to keep the museum safe and clean.
Please do not visit us if you are feeling unwell, have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with anyone that has had the virus in the last 10 days. Please contact us at hello@BirminghamMuseums.org.uk to reschedule your visit.
Stable Yard Café
To keep you and other diners safe we have the following measures in place:
- When you arrive at Stable Yard Café, please take a seat – you’ll find a menu on your table. When you are ready to order, please make your way to the till point, here we will also take payment. Meals will then be served to your table for those eating-in.
- A takeaway service is also available.
- Staff will be wearing masks and you’ll also find Perspex screens in operation.
- Contactless card payments are preferred in order to limit personal interaction but cash will be accepted.
We can’t wait to welcome you to Aston Hall!