Aston Hall has been welcoming families since its opening in 1858.
We run fabulous family-friendly events all year round. We regularly run our Tall Tales series of events, which are a fun and interactive way for our young visitors to explore the Hall. For full details of all events see Aston Hall's What's On page.
Our new Aston activity packs will keep all the family engaged. You will have fun as you draw, search and play around the Hall and gardens.
Each activity pack contains:
- A lovely Birmingham Museum pencil
- Colouring pencils
- Activities to do in the Hall and gardens
- Make your own museum story
- Drawing challenges
- Our fun find something challenges for all the family
- Your own museum detective badge
Activity packs cost £3. They are available to buy online when you book your admission ticket and can be collected when you arrive on the day. You can also buy one on the day.
The gardens at Aston Hall are free to visit during opening hours and are a perfect place for a family picnic.
- Baby change facilities are located within the café toilets and in the Hall.
- Highchairs are available in café.
- There is no lift.
- Pushchairs can be used on the ground floor of the Hall and left by the front door when visiting upstairs (at owners risk).