This event is sold out.
Spend the scariest time of year at one of Britain’s most haunted buildings! Are you brave enough?
Madame Manium’s Maledictorian
The year is 1858 and Aston Hall is being visited by the extraordinary Madame Manium and her Maledictorian – an astonishing travelling museum of curiosities. Manium’s collection of oddities have been obtained both from this world and from the other realm. Some are alive, some are not. They are a sight to behold; both macabre and marvellous.
What will happen when this peculiar collection is housed in one of Britain’s most haunted buildings? Are you brave enough to explore this grand old mansion in the darkness, lit only by flickering lamps? Will you encounter Manium? The resurrected man? The conjurer? The…thing?
Prepare for laughs and scares as you walk around the mansion late at night. Will it be at your leisure or THEIRS?!?
Be sure to book your ticket in advance. Ticket entry times are every half an hour from 5pm until 9pm. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your timed slot; late comers may not be admitted. We anticipate your visit around the Hall will take approximately 1 to 2 hours.
Pre-booking essential - Fright Nights take place on 25th and 26th October - both dates are now sold out.
- We feel this event is suitable for families with children over the age of 8, however there will be jump scares and creepy characters, it will be dark, and some of the content of the evening will be a bit gruesome. It is a scare event and may offend those of a sensitive disposition, so please consider this when booking.
- Due to the nature of this event you will need to be prepared for cold or wet weather conditions so please dress appropriately, the spirits will be providing enough chills.
- The grounds and Hall get very dark at this time of year; we will be keeping lighting to a minimum to add to the atmosphere. There will be strobe lighting, which will be unavoidable, so please consider this when booking.
- There will be uneven surfaces inside the Hall, and the event takes place throughout the building including the upper floors, so please contact us if you have access requirements.
- Our café and gift shop will be open from 4.30pm until 10.15pm.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Birmingham Museums Trust is a charity and money raised through events like this helps us care for beautiful buildings like Aston Hall.