Year 1347- Bubonic plague kills a third of the world’s population causing death, war and crisis.
Year 2017- Death, war and crisis stalk our world, and a young blogger, Sam Walker, has discovered one of the most haunted places in the UK is home to a dark secret.
The Hall is quarantined, the spirits are awoken, and there are sightings of a mysterious “Beaked Man”. Will the truth be uncovered before it’s too late? And will anyone survive to tell the tale? Find out this October…..
One hour of terror. Are you brave enough?
Please read before booking:
- Due to the nature of this event you will need to be prepared for cold or wet weather conditions; some of the event takes place in our grounds and you may be required to wait outside on arrival.
- There will be strobe lighting and a lot of walking, including areas with uneven surfaces, minimal lighting and lots of stairs. You will be required to keep up the pace with your group.
- Strictly no photography or filming at any point during the event, nor will we admit anyone in Halloween costumes or masks.
- We will open the gates 30 minutes before each timed slot, our café and gift shop will be open during this time. Latecomers will be refused entry, it is vital that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your timed slot.
- Some of the content of the evening will be gruesome; it is a scare event and may offend those of a sensitive disposition, please consider this when booking.
- We will not be selling tickets to anyone under the age of 16. Ticket holders must attend with a responsible adult aged 18 or over.
- Please come with an open mind and the intention to enjoy yourself and be terrified; be respectful of this magnificent Grade I listed building, the actors, staff and of course…the spirits. We hope you’re brave enough.