Join the Attic Theatre and Tread the Boards Theatre Company on Sunday 30th May 2021 at Aston Hall for their outdoor production of 'Robin Hood'.
The Sheriff of Nottingham under the direction of Prince John has upped the taxes for the poor people of Nottingham. They people need a hero someone who can fight back against the evil Sheriff. Luckily for them Robin Hood and his band of outlaws intend to do just that - robbing from the rich and giving to the poor and fighting for good, for justice and for love.
Join us for this legendary tale full of fun, laughter, bows and arrows sword fights and silliness to delight the whole family.
The production will be a socially distanced production for both cast and audience.
Bookings to be made in household groups who will be grouped together in a 4 metre square picnic spot, 2 metres away from the next group to help ensure social distancing. Minimum booking of 2 people, maximum booking of 6 people per picnic spot.
All bookings to be made in advance, please pre-book your preferred performance time of 11am, 2.15pm or 5.30pm.
- For the 11am performance please arrive between 10am and 10.45am.
- For the 2.15pm performance please arrive between 1.15pm and 2pm.
- For the 5.30pm performance please arrive between 4.30pm and 5.15pm.
Performances will go ahead whatever the weather, so please wear appropriate clothing. Feel free to bring blankets and chairs to sit on, but please be considerate of the people around you so that everyone is able to see and enjoy the performance. No gazebos or large structures that would obscure the view of the production. Please arrive in good time to collect your delicious BBQ meal if you have pre-booked one.
There will be a 30 minute interval and the café will be open throughout the performance selling delicious snacks and treats. The Hall and Gift Shop will be closed.
Tickets (excluding a BBQ meal) £15.00 Adults, £10.00 children.
Why not pre-book a delicious BBQ meal? The options available will be:
- 21 day aged British beef burger, brioche bun, pickles and cheddar
- Chicken wings glazed with barbecue sauce
- British red tractor pork sausage, brioche roll and jalapenos
- Moving Mountains vegan burger, brioche style bun, pickles and vegan cheese
- Smokey mac and cheese vegetarian
- Smokey mac and cheese vegan
- Slow roasted rosemary, aubergine, courgettes, peppers, red onion and button mushrooms
- Chilli slaw
- Children’s carrot sticks
Each pre-booked BBQ adult meal includes two items from the mains and one side.
Each pre-booked BBQ children’s meal (for under 12s) includes one main, one side and a carton of fruit juice.
Tickets including BBQ £27.50 adults, £16.50 children.
Please advise us if you have any allergies or dietary requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Birmingham Museums Trust is a registered charity and money raised through events like this help us care for beautiful buildings like Aston Hall. We thank you for your support.