The café and shop will be open Wednesday – Sunday, 11am - 4pm, from 13th April until 2 October 2022. Entry is free. (Please note: Blakesley Hall opening dates are different to the café's. If you would like to enter Blakesley Hall during your visit then please see the visit page for dates).
The café and shop will be closed on the following days due to private hire: Saturday 21st May, Saturday 28th May and Friday 8th July.
Herb Garden Café
Relax in Blakesley Hall’s Herb Garden Café with a hot drink, a slice of cake and superb views of our beautiful Elizabethan house and peaceful garden.
Coffee and Hot Drinks
Regular or large.
- Cafe Americano £1.90/2.00
- Cappuccino £2.30/2.80
- Latte £2.30/2.80
- Flat White £2.80
- Cafe Mocha £2.60/2.90
- Espresso £1.50/1.65
- Seasonal Special £2.30/2.80
- Iced Coffee £2.30
- Hot Chocolate £2.30/2.80
- Babycino £0.60
Add shot of syrup / whipped cream / Marshmallows for 60p each.
- English Breakfast £1.95
- Earl Grey £1.95
- Whole Leaf Herbal Tea £1.95
- Slice of Cake £2.80
- Cookies £1.20
- Cream Tea (scones, raspberry jam and Cornish clotted cream with a choice of tea or coffee) £5.50
- Toasted Tea Cake £1.60
- We also have a range of cold drinks and freshly made sandwiches available.
To keep you and other diners safe we have the following measures in place:
- When you arrive at Herb Garden Café, please make your way to the till point, here we will take your order and take payment.
- A takeaway service is also available.
- Staff may be wearing masks and you’ll also find Perspex screens in operation.
- Contactless card payments are preferred in order to limit personal interaction but cash will be accepted.
Taking inspiration from our Elizabethan house and grounds you will find a superb range of gifts, great reads, historical souvenirs and tempting treats in the Blakesley Hall shop.
We also have an excellent range of affordable souvenirs aimed at schools and we offer a pre-ordered goody bag service.
We have an online shop where you can purchase a fantastic range of unique gifts and souvenirs and have them delivered straight to your door.
As well as getting a great gift, all shop purchases help to support Birmingham Museums Trust to continue to care for Birmingham’s unique collection and the delivery of our award winning education programme.