Blakesley Hall is a unique and inspiring venue for meetings, conferences, away days and weddings. An accessible site with dedicated staff, this beautiful Elizabethan house with its tranquil garden is a peaceful haven in an urban location.
Blakesley Hall is one of Birmingham’s finest timber-framed Tudor houses. With its beautiful interiors and outdoor spaces, Blakesley Hall is the perfect venue for your special day.
What we offer:
- Your civil ceremony can take place either in the finely furnished, atmospheric Great Hall or in the 18th century barn featuring original oak beams and flagstone floor.
- Host your wedding breakfast in our event space, barn or even outside in the grounds if the sun is shining.
- Walk beneath the wisteria clad porch, admire the traditional orchard, and step back in time to enjoy your special day in a venue your guests are sure to remember.
Download the Blakesley Hall Wedding brochure (PDF) for more information.
Blakesley Hall can also be hired as a spectacular backdrop for your wedding photography. Find out more about our Photography Packages.
Set amidst a striking herb garden and orchard, Blakesley Hall is a unique and inspiring venue for meetings, parties and away days. Just 5 miles away from the city centre, with excellent parking facilities and transport links, Blakesley Hall provides a unique and historic setting for a wide variety of events.
What we offer:
- We have event spaces available for between 20 and 100 people.
- The Gallery and Great Hall are ideal for a variety of events; from a seated banquet to an informal meeting.
- Equipment to help your event run smoothly.
In addition to hiring our spaces, guided tours and talks are available to make your event even more unique. These can be tailored to your groups needs or interests.
We have ample on-site parking and plenty of catering options to suit your event.
Download the Blakesley Hall Venue Hire brochure (PDF) for more information.
For further information or to arrange a viewing:
Email email@example.com or phone 0121 348 8120.