Frequently asked questions about Blakesley Hall Birthday Parties.
- Is there minimum number of children I need to have for my party?
The minimum number of children for a birthday party is 10. If your numbers fall below this, you will still need to pay for this minimum number.
- Is there maximum number of children I can have at my party?
The maximum party size is 30 children, but the capacity including adults must not exceed 45. (This is the maximum capacity of The Barn).
- How long does the party last for?
Your party will last for two hours. You are welcome to stay in the grounds after the party if the site is open.
- Can I bring extra adults to the party?
You can, but the total party size must not exceed 45, so for example if you have 30 children, you can only bring 15 adults.
- Can adults bring other children with them?
You can, but the total party size must not exceed 45.
- Can we stay after the party?
Yes, you are welcome to stay in the grounds after the party if the site is open, but not the Barn area.
- Is there food and drink available for the adults?
Yes, the Herb Garden Café will be open for refreshments.
- Can I bring extra food?
You are able to bring cake, but no other food.
- Will the room be decorated?
The barn will be decorated with bunting flags.
- Can I bring my own decorations?
Yes, but you are not permitted to put anything on the walls as we are a listed building.
- Does the party include a goody bag?
No, but we can provide them for an additional charge of £1.90 per child, to include three stationary items.
- Do you provide invitations?
No we don’t provide invitations.