Blakesley Hall is a great site for families to visit and hosts a programme of family-friendly activities at weekends and Birmingham school holidays.
The Family Room at Blakesley Hall is a new family friendly area for children and adults.
Discover more about the history of Blakesley Hall and the families who have lived here. Have fun in the dressing up area with costumes from a variety of periods, play board games and complete puzzles, take a break in the soft seating area with books, and play with the puppet theatre. Children of all ages can get involved and we hope that enjoy their time at this historic house.
Become a member and enjoy 12 months of inspirational days out and free access to the Family Room.
Our new Blakesley activity packs will keep all the family engaged. You will have fun as you draw, search and play around the Hall and gardens.
Each activity pack contains:
- A lovely Birmingham Museum pencil
- Colouring pencils
- Activities to do in the Hall and gardens
- Make your own museum story
- Drawing challenges
- Our fun find something challenges for all the family
- Your own museum detective badge
Packs are available to buy online when you book your tickets and can be collected when you arrive on the day. You can also buy one on the day.
Cost £3.00 per pack.
There are a variety of family activities to take part in throughout the weekends and Birmingham school holidays. See the What's On for details.
Book you child's party at Blakesley Hall and enjoy exclusive use of our barn in the Hall’s grounds for groups of 10 to 30 children. Find out more on the Birthday Parties page.
- Pushchairs can be stored in the porch when visiting the Hall.
- There are baby changing facilities in the Visitor Centre.
- There is a highchair in the café.
- We also offer access to a microwave for bottle warming.