We are pleased to be able to offer pre-bookable group visits to Blakesley Hall.
The tour format complies with government guidelines on social distancing. Your visit will be engaging, informative, relaxing and of course, safe.
Private tour with cream tea
At Blakesley Hall, we can welcome groups of up to 20 guests for a wonderful private visit and a delicious traditional cream tea. On arrival, your guide will host a presentation about the Hall and showcase some of the Hall’s fascinating objects and artefacts of historical importance.
Members of your group will then explore the Hall where staff will be on hand to answer any questions and talk about the rooms, the contents and the history of the Hall.
Refreshments will be available after the tour where you can enjoy a cream tea in one of our spacious rooms.
Group rate: £300 per group up to 20 guests.
How will we keep you safe?
- We will position chairs in groups according to the number of bubbles / families are attending. During the presentations, your guide will keep a safe distance from members of your group.
- Our staff will always maintain a safe distance from visitors.
- Our staff will wear PPE.
- We now operate with increased cleaning and sanitising regimes
Our increased safety measures include:
- Furniture sanitised between each use.
- Hand sanitiser available around the site.
- Additional cleaning and health & safety protocols.
- Social distancing measures around the site.
- Access to toilets limited to one household / bubble at any one time.
- We are required to take contact details from each group organiser for ‘track and trace’ purposes.
Information for your visit:
- We are only accepting payments by card.
To make a booking or for more details, please call the bookings team on 0121 348 8001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group tours must be pre-booked, terms and conditions apply.
Coach parking is available on site.