With Christmas out of the way we are starting the new year by offering you a special treat, you can win our Pre-Raphaelite themed Afternoon Tea for two at the Edwardian Tearooms.
Launched as part of the Edwardian Tearooms' winter menu, the Pre-Raphaelite Afternoon Tea features: a selection of Italian-inspired finger sandwiches, open sandwiches, sun blush tomato & basil tart, antipasti brochette, meringue and cakes. It’s sure to temp your taste buds!
You and your guest will also get a choice of our fantastic loose-leaf teas or freshly ground coffee.
To be in with a chance of winning a Pre-Raphaelite themed Afternoon Tea for two, head to the Birmingham Museums Facebook page and tell us who you would share your afternoon tea with if you won, and why.
Closing date: Sunday 3rd February 2020 at 5pm.
About the Edwardian Tearooms
Set within the museum itself, the Edwardian Tearooms offers a wide range of delicious food and drinks within its unique and historic setting, creating a welcomed breath of fresh air from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Whether you’ve got a sweet tooth or a tendency for all things savoury, the Edwardian Tearooms has got you covered. The tearooms offer brunch including a Full English breakfast, Vegetarian breakfast, satisfying meals such as Hand Carved Ham, Vegetable Bhaji Burger, Sunday roasts, homemade soup and sandwiches as well as a 'Press for Champagne’ service.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes at 5pm on Sunday 3rd February 2020. No entries received after the given date will be considered.
- The winner will be selected at random and will be notified by 8pm on Monday 4th February.
- The winning decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize includes two standard Pre-Raphaelite afternoon teas in the Edwardian Tearooms.
- Prize can be redeemed up to Monday 3rd August 2020.
- Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- We reserve the right to cancel this competition at any stage.