Join us over the festive season and entertain your guests at the elegant Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery.
Download the Christmas hire leaflet (PDF) or see below.
We offer the opportunity for you to host your own exclusive Christmas drinks reception at Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery. Locations include the VIP area of the Edwardian Tearooms or the elegant splendour of the historic Round Room Gallery.
- Celebratory glass of Prosecco
- Warm winter spiced parsnip soup shots
- Mini hot turkey, cranberry and sage bun
- King prawns with redcurrant chilli dip
- Brie and cranberry tart
- Christmas ice cream cornets
- Stollen and fruitcake bites
- Red and white house wine
- Bottled beers
- Fruit juice
- Still and sparkling water
£40 per person + VAT. Includes the complimentary use of the VIP area in the Edwardian Tearooms, for 1 hour between 4–6pm. Minimum 15 guests, maximum 40 guests.
Round Room Gallery
For larger groups, exclusive use of the Round Room Gallery is available, from 6pm for an additional £1,000 + VAT.
Christmas Parties & Special Events
Dine in festive style at Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery with a delicious, freshly prepared four course dinner and drinks.
- Spiced butternut and sweet potato soup (v)
- Dill and potato salad finished with pepper mackerel
Accompanied by a selection of artisan breads
- Traditional roast Shropshire turkey accompanied with sage and onion seasoning, and chipolata sausages wrapped in bacon
- Slow roast shank of lamb glazed with redcurrant reduction
- Mediterranean roast vegetable and parmesan wellington served with vegetarian reduction (v)
Accompanied by a selection of seasonal vegetables
Christmas pudding served with brandy sauce and vanilla cream
Chocolate ganache tart, fresh raspberries and mint reduction
Coffee and after dinner mints
Room Hire: £1,000 + VAT
£40 per person + VAT
Includes arrival drink, four course dinner, festive novelties and licensed bar until midnight.
For more information or to book please call our expert team now on 0121 348 8082 or email firstname.lastname@example.org