Here at Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery we want to ensure that you enjoy your event with us just as much in the future as our clients have done in the past. Now more than ever, we want to reassure you that your event is in safe hands when you choose our venue.
More information can be found below, alternatively download the text of this page as a PDF document: Safety Assurance Protocols (PDF).
- Space and Social Distancing
- Contact-free Catering
- Enhanced Technology
- Hygiene & Cleanliness
We're with you every step of the way
As always, our experienced team will be with you right from the start, assisting with planning your event and delivering all services to our usual high standards. If you’re new to our venues, why not book a virtual walk-around so we can show you our spaces. A member of our sales team will join you on a video call from the venue you’re interested in, to enable you to see the spaces and visualise how they can work for your event. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to choose a suitable venue without having to travel.
We're flexible and understanding
We offer flexibility with bookings to ensure you can respond to the changing circumstances we all now find ourselves in. We will support you in rescheduling, without charge, if your circumstances change due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We understand how distressing it can be to need to reschedule events, so we’ll work with you to make the process as smooth and simple as possible.
We've got great technology solutions
If you want to reach a wider audience, or perhaps some of your guests aren’t able to join you on the day of your event, ask us about our Live Streaming options. These packages allow you to adhere to government guidance whilst still sharing your event with as many guests as you like!
We'll make sure your guests are well informed
Along with the regular housekeeping notes our team will brief your guests at the start of your event on the measures in place to maintain their safety. We’ll take care of social distancing signage and hygiene reminders too, allowing you to focus on enjoying the day.
We won't compromise on catering
We’ve created new and delicious menus and service styles that will mean your guests stay safe but leave satisfied! These include:
- A range of brand-new individual dining boxes, all produced in house incorporating fresh, locally sourced produce and served in biodegradable packaging with recyclable cutlery.
- Individual bottled cold drinks available for each guest.
- Hot drinks served direct to your guests by trained staff wearing appropriate PPE and using biodegradable recyclable cups.
- Contactless pay as you go bar service for your guests, with a clear and safe queueing system.
Plus, our refreshment areas feature clear signage to ensure your guests can adhere to social distancing whilst still enjoying the company of others.
Safety Assurance Protocols
Here’s what you can expect when hosting an event at Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery:
- Exclusive use of adaptable spaces.
- Clear capacity guidelines to ensure social distancing can be adhered to.
- Flexible room layouts to suit your requirements.
- One-way systems to allow your guests to navigate the spaces safely.
- Clear signage to assist with social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser stations available throughout the venue.
- Spaces thoroughly cleaned and sanitised before use and throughout the day.
- Perspex screens in our reception spaces.
- Trained staff equipped with appropriate PPE, on hand to support.
- Individual “personal hygiene grab bags” available at an additional charge.
Get in touch
For more information or to book, please contact a member of the team email@example.com