If you have any particular requirements to facilitate your visit then please get in touch with us by calling on 0121 348 8000 (lines open 9.30am - 4.30pm, Monday to Friday) or emailing us at email@example.com
- Bike racks within Chamberlain Square
- Edwardian Tearooms
- Baby changing (located in ladies toilets and disabled toilet)
- Lockers (£1 non-refundable charge)
The Museum and Art Gallery is fully accessible for visitors with mobility difficulties. Lift Entrance to the Museum is through the Gas Hall Entrance on Edmund Street.
Guide and Assistance dogs are very welcome within the Museum and Art Gallery. Drinking bowls are available free of charge from the Edwardian Tearooms.
Birmingham City Council offers dedicated fee parking spaces to blue badge holders on Margaret Street. Please view the Birmingham City Council website for more information on Parking for Blue Badge Holders.
Toilets and Baby Changing
There are ladies, gents and accessible toilets, plus baby changing facilities. These can be found in the following locations:
- Disabled toilets: shop and lift lobby.
- Gents toilets: vestibule (accessible but not to wheelchairs) and lift lobby.
- Ladies toilets: shop and lift lobby.
- Baby changing: lift lobby ladies and disabled toilets.
From 14th May to 2nd Sept, the Gas Hall toilets will be also be open. These will include ladies, gents and disabled toilets plus baby changing facilities. These are located at the Gas Hall entrance at the bottom of the stairs and the back of the Gas Hall gallery.
There are seating areas located around the gallery. If you require seating and none is available, please speak to a member of staff.