Pick up one of our free family trails to help you explore our galleries and get more out of your visit. There are also special seasonal trails during the school holidays to look out for. Trails can be picked up from the Vestibule desk (adjacent to the Round Room).
We have a variety of drop-in family activities throughout the weekends and Birmingham school holidays. See What's On for details.
- Lift access to the building is on Edmund Street next to the Gas Hall entrance.
- Large pushchair storage lockers can be found on level 3 at the entrance to the Birmingham History Galleries.
- Baby changing facilities can be found in various toilets throughout the building and there is a dedicated baby change room off Gallery 20.
- We welcome breastfeeding and the Edwardian Tearooms has a varied children’s menu and highchairs.
- Picnic area by the Gas Hall reception