Kids and Family Museum Activity Pack
Our new gallery activity packs will keep all the family engaged. You will have fun as you draw, search and play around the museum.
Each activity pack contains:
- A lovely Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery pencil
- Colouring pencils
- A gallery nature trail
- Dot to dot dinosaur
- Staffordshire Hoard fun maze
- Make your own museum story
- Drawing challenges
- Our fun find something challenges for all the family
- Your own museum detective badge
There’s plenty of activity sheets to spur your imagination during your visit to the museum. Packs are available to buy online when you book your tickets and can be collected when you arrive on the day. You can also buy one on the day.
Cost £3.00 per pack. Book your tickets and buy the Activity Pack
We have a variety of drop-in family activities throughout the weekends and Birmingham school holidays. See What's On for details.
- Lift access to the building is on Edmund Street next to the Gas Hall entrance.
- Baby changing facilities can be found in various toilets throughout the building and there is a dedicated baby change room off Gallery 20.
- We welcome breastfeeding and the Edwardian Tearooms has a varied children’s menu and highchairs.
- Picnic area by the Gas Hall reception.