Calling all Brummies and adopted Brummies!
We are looking for people of all ages to help us make some decisions about our future gallery displays.
Whether you have grown up, lived or worked in Birmingham, we’d like to invite you to have your say on the new stories we tell about this fantastic city; its growth and its history.
Come along to our famous Industrial Gallery to hear about our future plans. We will be inviting you to help us select themes and stories relating to growing up, living or working here.
If you have any objects specifically relating to growing up in the city that you might also like us to consider displaying in our collection, then please do bring these along on the day. This is not an essential part of the activity.
Types of stories we might be looking at include:
• Commercial development and shops
• The objects made and brought to Birmingham
• Places of social historical interest – i.e music shops and swimming baths
• Restaurants in Birmingham
• Famous iconic places over the last 50 years
• Growing up in the city
• The city over the last two decades
This is a drop in activity. No need to book anything. Just pop along and chat with us.