This event is fully booked.
Enjoy History? Love Art? Want a welcoming visit to the city's Museum? If you, a friend or family member is living with dementia, we would love you to join our dementia-friendly tour and activity programme!
Sessions run every month from May onwards, and each session will be led by a member of staff who is a Dementia Friend. Sessions are all free and are designed to meet the needs of adults living with dementia, and their friends, families or carers.
Each session will start with a short tour of one gallery, followed by a chance to get close-up with objects from the past.
Places are free but must be pre-booked - this event is now fully booked.
For information or to book places for future events call 0121 348 8021 or email email@example.com.
In 2019, Dementia Friendly tours will take place on the following dates:
- Thursday 23rd May, 10.15am - 11.45am
- Thursday 27th June, 10.15am - 11.45am
- Thursday 25th July, 10.15am - 11.45am
- Thursday 22nd August, 10.15am - 11.45am
- Thursday 19th September, 10.15am - 11.45am
- Thursday 24th October, 10.15am - 11.45am
- Thurs 21st November, 10.15am - 11.45am