This event has sold out.
Join us for this special Halloween themed Museum at Night. This exclusive after hours event includes dinner and live music in the Edwardian Tearooms, and a chance to explore the museum by torch light while listening to ghost stories.
There are three time slots available:
- Ticket 1: Dinner at 6.30pm followed by a tour at 8pm
- Ticket 2: Dinner at 7.30pm followed by a tour at 9pm
- Ticket 3: Tour at 7pm followed by dinner at 8pm
Please ensure you arrive 15 minutes before your time slot.
Your £30 ticket includes a 45 minute tour torch lit tour of the Museum & Art Gallery and a main course from the below menu. Our bar will be open all night and we’ll have live music too.
Pre-booking essential - Sold out.
- Moroccan pulled lamb mezzaluna flatbread, hummus, tortilla chips dressed with citrus salsa & guacamole
- Kedgeree arancini , wholegrain mustard creamed leeks
- Vegan chickpea, spinach & aubergine curry, basmati rice & coriander poppadum salad