The Museum of the Jewellery Quarter is a Grade II listed building and a unique time capsule based around the original workshops and offices of Smith & Pepper, a traditional Birmingham jewellery manufacturing firm.
Conferences, Corporate Events, Parties and Special Events
Located in the heart of Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter, there are few venues that rival the historic surroundings of the Museum of the Jewellery Quarter.
What we Offer
- For smaller events we have the Workshop, which is light and airy multipurpose event space for between 20 - 40 people.
- For larger evening events, the Exhibition Gallery, Tearoom and Courtyard can be joined up to provide a unique suite of spaces to cater for up to 100 people. This is ideal for drinks receptions and evening functions.
- Twilight Talk, Tour and Tea for 10 to 15 people is an atmospheric evening talk and tour, with tea and cake.
- Craft Jewellery Workshops can provide creative away days for 10 to 15 people. This includes our Crafternoon Tea experience, which is ideal for parties and hen dos. Led by a local designer, you will make beautiful jewellery to take home.
- A private group guided tour of the historic Smith & Pepper jewellery factory is available on request, exclusively or additionally as a unique highlight to your evening reception.
Download the Corporate Events Venue Hire brochure (PDF) for more information.
For further information or to discuss your requirements:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 348 8140.