Join us in our beautiful courtyard at Sarehole Mill for freshly baked pizza from our on-site bakery.
Open Wednesday – Sunday, Midday – 3pm.
Our charming courtyard has a limited number of tables available, so making a reservation is highly recommended (see below on how to make a booking). We do accept walk-ins on a first come first served basis but spaces are subject to availability. A takeaway service is also available.
Due to the nature of our business we cannot guarantee that food prepared on this premises is free from allergenic ingredients.
Stone baked Neapolitan pizzas
All pizzas are £8 each:
- Margherita: tomato sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, oregano (vegetarian).
- Vegaherita: tomato sauce, vegan cheese, oregano (vegan).
- Pepperoni: tomato sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, pepperoni, oregano.
- Prosciutto: tomato sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, Italian dry-cured ham, oregano.
- Mediterranean: tomato sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, roasted courgettes, aubergines, peppers, garlic and rosemary (vegetarian).
- Garlic bread pizza - £4.50
- Extra pizza topping - £1
- Olives - £1.50
- Dips: BBQ sauce/Garlic Mayo/Mayo - 65p
We also offer a range of hot and cold drinks, ice creams and sweet treats.
How to make a booking
Making a booking is highly recommended.
To make a booking we require a £5 deposit for each pizza - please ensure you reserve the number of pizzas you would like to order as our small bakehouse has a capacity and walk up orders cannot always be accommodated. The deposit paid will be deducted from your total bill on the day. We cannot offer refunds for cancelled bookings.
All our bookings are for one hour from Wednesday – Sunday, 12pm – 3pm. Please ensure you arrive in plenty of time as latecomers will not be admitted.
In the spring/summer you can book an outdoor table, while in the autumn/winter you can book one of our pizza pod igloos.
Book one of our igloo pods and enjoy all the charm of the Sarehole Mill courtyard from within your own private pods. Our pods will keep you dry and sheltered from the rain but they aren’t heated so please wrap up warm. You’re welcome to bring your own blankets. Our pods are suitable for up to 5 people.
Pods are available to book from Thursday 9th November.
We're dog friendly!
Well behaved dogs, kept on leads, are welcome to join you on your visit. Our staff will provide water and drinking bowls.
Assistance dogs are welcome inside all of our historic properties, gardens, tearooms and shops. Non-Assistance dogs are not allowed in the historic spaces or on the tours.
Keeping everyone safe
What are our safety measures?
We want to make sure your visit is as safe and enjoyable as possible so some safety measures will continue:
- We support staff and visitors who wish to wear a face covering.
- Staff who test positive for COVID-19 isolate at home for at least 5 days until they have two successive negative tests.
- We have hand sanitisers at the entrance and throughout the building.
- Contactless card payments will limit personal interaction, but cash will also be accepted.
- We have cleaners working throughout the day focusing on touch points and toilets to keep them safe and clean.
Please do not visit us if you are feeling unwell, have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with anyone that has had the virus in the last 10 days. Please contact us if you have any further questions.