Looking for great gifts or tasty treats? The Community Shop has you covered…
We are fully stocked with freshly baked goods including white and wholemeal bloomers, sausage rolls, cream teas-to-go and our famous chocolate chip cookies! We also sell great flour, perfect for baking at home. Pop in and see what we’ve got on the shelves, or pre-book your freshly baked loaf through our Bake and Take scheme.
Perhaps it’s a great new book you’re after (we inspired J.R.R Tolkien after all!)? Or a lovely gift? Well you’re in luck, we’ve got those too. What’s more, every purchase helps support Birmingham Museums.
You can also pick up takeaway hot and cold drinks plus a range of snacks from the Community Shop. Why not stop in and refuel if you’re walking in the local area?
- Café Americano £3.00
- Flat White £3.00
- Cappuccino £3.00
- Café Latte £3.00
- Café Mocha £3.00
- Espresso £2.20
- Hot Chocolate £3.00
- English Breakfast Tea £2.80
- Herbal Teas £2.80
We are open from 11am – 4pm, Wednesday – Sunday. We can’t wait to welcome you!
Information for your visit
- Card payments only to limit personal interaction, with contactless preferred.
- We have a small space so limit entry to one customer or bubble at a time. Please queue, in line with social distancing guidelines, outside the shop.
- We have enhanced cleaning schedules in action for everyone’s safety.
- Please do not visit if you or a member of your party are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19.
Birmingham Museums Trust Members' can enjoy their 10% discount when shopping in the Community Shop.