Looking for great gifts, food essentials or tasty treats? The Community Shop has you covered…
We are fully stocked with freshly baked goods including white and wholemeal bloomers, sausage rolls, cream teas-to-go and our famous chocolate chip cookies! We also sell great flour, perfect for baking at home, and a range of kitchen cupboard essentials! Pop in and see what we’ve got on the shelves, or pre-book your freshly baked loaf through our Bake and Take scheme.
Perhaps it’s a great new book you’re after (we inspired J.R.R Tolkien after all!)? Or a lovely gift? Well you’re in luck, we’ve got those too. What’s more, every purchase helps support Birmingham Museums.
You can also pick up takeaway hot and cold drinks plus a range of snacks. Why not stop in and refuel if you’re walking in the local area?
We are open from 11am – 4pm, Wednesday – Sunday.
- Café Americano £3.00
- Flat White £3.00
- Cappuccino £3.00
- Café Latte £3.00
- Café Mocha £3.00
- Espresso £2.20
- Hot Chocolate £3.00
- English Breakfast Tea £2.80
- Herbal Teas £2.80
- Beechdean Tubs £2.00
- Cornetto Classico (contains dairy, nuts and gluten) £1.80
- Cornetto Mint (contains dairy and gluten) £1.80
- Solero (contains dairy) £2.00
- Calippo £1.60
- Feast (contains dairy and nuts)£1.60
Information for your visit
- Contactless card payments are preferred in order to limit personal interaction but cash will be accepted.
- We have a small space so limit entry to one customer or bubble at a time. Please queue, in line with social distancing guidelines, outside the shop.
- We have enhanced cleaning schedules in action for everyone’s safety.
- Please do not visit if you or a member of your party are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19.
Birmingham Museums Trust Members' can enjoy their 10% discount when shopping in the Community Shop.