We are delighted to be able to welcome you back to the courtyard at Sarehole Mill to enjoy our freshly baked Pizza!
We have a beautiful courtyard with outdoor seating where you can enjoy delicious pizzas, freshly prepared by our baker.
Stone baked Neapolitan pizzas, £7 each:
- Margherita: tomato sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, oregano (vegetarian).
- Vegaherita: tomato sauce, vegan cheese, oregano (vegan).
- Pepperoni: tomato sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, pepperoni, oregano.
- Prosciutto: tomato sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, Italian dry-cured ham, oregano.
- Napoli: tomato sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, anchovies, capers, olives, oregano.
We also offer a range of hot and cold drinks and sweet treats!
Pizza in the courtyard is available from 12pm - 3pm, Wednesday - Sunday. We are only accepting contactless payments (no cash will be accepted).
We still offer a warm and friendly service, but we have made a few changes to our operation to include safety measures to make your visit to us safe. We have limited tables to ensure we comply with social distancing, so reserving a place is highly recommended (maximum five people per table).
Please let us know if your plans change and you can no longer make your booking. Email BookingsAdminBMT@birminghammuseums.org.uk. All no-shows cost us money at a time of great financial uncertainty for Sarehole Mill and Birmingham Museums Trust.
Order your pizzas on arrival from our community shop, please wear a face covering when ordering in the shop (as required by law). Pick up your pizza order from our collection point and then enjoy them in our outdoor seating area in the beautiful surroundings of Sarehole Mill.
We look forward to seeing you!
Our increased safety measures include:
- Furniture sanitised between each use.
- Hand sanitiser available around the site.
- Additional cleaning and health & safety protocols.
- Social distancing measures in the community shop, courtyard and around the site.
- Access to toilets limited to one household / bubble at any one time.
- We are required to take contact details from each group for ‘track and trace’ purposes.
Information for your visit:
- We are only accepting contactless payments (no cash payments).
- All tables are outside so please dress for the weather.
- Each table can accommodate a maximum of five people.
- Reserved tables are allocated to you for one hour.
- Please let us know if you can no longer make your booking.
- Unfortunately, we cannot offer pizzas to takeaway.
- The Mill remains closed to the public at this time.
- Please do not visit if you or a member of your party are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19.
We can assure you that we are doing everything we can to keep you and our team safe and well during your visit. Please bear with us as we all adjust to this new way of working.