Join us in our beautiful courtyard at Sarehole Mill for freshly baked pizza from our on-site bakery.
We are now open Wednesday – Sunday, Midday – 3pm.
We have limited number of tables in our charming courtyard, so making a reservation is highly recommended, see below on how to make a booking. We do accept walk-ins on a first come first served basis but spaces are subject to availability. A takeaway service is also available.
Due to the nature of our business we cannot guarantee that food prepared on this premises is free from allergenic ingredients.
Stone Baked Neapolitan Pizzas
All pizzas are £8 each:
- Margherita: tomato sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, oregano (vegetarian).
- Vegaherita: tomato sauce, vegan cheese, oregano (vegan).
- Pepperoni: tomato sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, pepperoni, oregano.
- Prosciutto: tomato sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, Italian dry-cured ham, oregano.
- Mediterranean: tomato sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, roasted courgettes, aubergines, peppers, garlic and rosemary (vegetarian).
- Garlic bread pizza - £4.50
- Extra pizza topping - £1
- Olives - £1.50
- Dips: BBQ sauce/Garlic Mayo/Mayo - 65p
- We also offer a range of hot and cold drinks, ice creams and sweet treats.
Make a Reservation
Making a reservation is highly recommended.
To make a reservation we require a £5 deposit for each pizza. The deposit paid will be deducted from your total bill on the day (we cannot offer refunds for cancelled bookings). Please ensure you arrive in plenty of time for your booking as latecomers will not be admitted.
All our reservations are for one hour.
Reserve an Outdoor Table
We have a handful of outdoor tables situated in our beautiful courtyard. Our tables seat up to 4 - 6 people. Please do come dressed for all weathers as we have a limited number of seats in our charming tearoom and may not be able to accommodate you indoors. If you have reserved a table we do our best to seat you indoors during wet weather.
You can now buy a gift voucher for two people for just £27. The voucher entitles two people to pizza, cake and a drink. Treat friends or loved ones to this unique gift where they can enjoy freshly baked pizza in the enchanting grounds of Sarehole Mill. Buy gift voucher online.
For gift voucher reservations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for your visit
We want to make sure your visit is as safe and enjoyable as possible so some safety measures are in place.
When you arrive on site you will be directed through to the Miller’s Tearoom and the Courtyard:
- Please take a seat – you will find a menu on your table. When you are ready to order, please make your way to the till point, here we will also take payment and serve you your drinks. Meals will then be served to your table for those eating-in.
- A takeaway service is also available.
- We support staff and visitors who wish to wear a face covering and you’ll also find Perspex screens in operation.
- Contactless card payments are preferred in order to limit personal interaction but cash will be accepted.
- We encourage you to keep a safe distance from other visitors and staff at all times.
Please do not visit us if you are feeling unwell, have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with anyone that has had the virus in the last 10 days. Please contact us at email@example.com is you have any further questions.