Join us in the courtyard at Sarehole Mill for freshly baked Pizza from our on-site bakery.
We are open from Midday – 3pm, Wednesday – Sunday. We recommend pre-booking your outdoor table, reservations are now open.
Stone baked Neapolitan pizzas, £7 each:
- Margherita: tomato sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, oregano (vegetarian).
- Vegaherita: tomato sauce, vegan cheese, oregano (vegan).
- Pepperoni: tomato sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, pepperoni, oregano.
- Prosciutto: tomato sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, Italian dry-cured ham, oregano.
- Napoli: tomato sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, anchovies, capers, olives, oregano.
- Mediterranean: tomato sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, roasted courgettes, aubergines, peppers, garlic and rosemary (vegetarian).
- Focaccia with olive oil and balsamic vinegar/chilli oil - £3.50
- Olives - £1
- Dips: BBQ sauce/Garlic Mayo/Mayo - £60p
- We also offer a range of hot and cold drinks and sweet treats!
- Nutella and marshmallow dessert pizza, drizzled with toffee sauce - £6
Make a Reservation
We have limited tables to ensure we can facilitate social distancing, so reserving a table is highly recommended. All our reservations are for one hour.
When you arrive at Sarehole Mill you will place your order in our community shop so please remember to bring a face covering.
You have two reservation options for Pizza in the Courtyard: Outdoor Tables or Pizza Pods. Please check that you have chosen the correct reservation option, as bookings cannot be changed on the day.
Our charming courtyard provides a beautiful backdrop for enjoying our freshly baked pizza! You can book an outdoor table for up to five people. We have a marquee to provide some cover from the rain but please do come dressed for the weather!
We do have some limited indoor seating available in the case of bad weather too.
To pre-book your outdoor table we require a £5 deposit for each pizza. The deposit paid will be deducted from your total bill on the day. We cannot offer refunds for cancelled bookings. We ask for 24 hours notice of a cancellation in order to reschedule your booking to another day. Thank you for your understanding of this system, all no-shows are a cost to us at this time of great financial uncertainty.
Please ensure you arrive in plenty of time for your booking as we are not able to hold the table if you are late to arrive.
Booking are currently closed.
Book one of our pizza pods and enjoy all the charm of the Sarehole Mill courtyard from within your own private ‘igloo’. Wrap up warm and enjoy your pizza under shelter and in style! Our pods will keep you dry and sheltered from the rain but they aren’t heated so please wrap up warm. You’re welcome to bring your own blankets.
Our pods are suitable for up to 5 people.
You can now buy a gift voucher for two people for just £27. The voucher entitles two people to pizza, cake and a drink. Treat friends or loved ones to this unique gift where they can enjoy freshly baked pizza in the enchanting grounds of Sarehole Mill. Buy gift voucher online.
Father's Day Voucher
This Father’s Day, why not treat Dad to a special Father's Day pizza voucher for just £27? The voucher entitles two people to enjoy a pizza, cake and a drink in the grounds of Sarehole Mill. Buy a Father's Day gift voucher online.
For Gift Voucher reservations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for your visit
Sarehole Mill will feel a little different to usual, but we are sure you will enjoy your visit and we look forward to welcoming you. Here’s what you can expect:
- Staff on site will be wearing PPE or working behind perspex screens.
- You will place your order in our community shop so please remember to bring a face covering.
- Once seated in the courtyard we will serve you at your table.
- We have enhanced cleaning schedules in place.
- We will be asking you to observe social distancing guidelines whilst on site.
- We only accept card payments to limit personal interaction, with contactless preferred.
- Access to our toilets is limited to one household/bubble at any one time.
- The online booking system will keep your contact details for the period required by law, following your visit. If you come to the Sarehole Mill without a booking you will be asked for your contact details. You can check into the site via the QR code poster using the NHS COVID-19 app on arrival, we also have a paper system available. We are required by law to take the contact details of every customer over the age of 16.
To keep everyone safe, do not visit Sarehole Mill if you are feeling unwell, have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with anyone that has had the virus in the last 14 days.