Join us in the courtyard at Sarehole Mill for freshly baked Pizza from our on-site bakery.
Table reservations are available from Midday – 3pm, Wednesday – Sunday.
Stone baked Neapolitan pizzas, £7 each:
- Margherita: tomato sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, oregano (vegetarian).
- Vegaherita: tomato sauce, vegan cheese, oregano (vegan).
- Pepperoni: tomato sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, pepperoni, oregano.
- Prosciutto: tomato sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, Italian dry-cured ham, oregano.
- Napoli: tomato sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, anchovies, capers, olives, oregano.
- Focaccia with olive oil and balsamic vinegar/chilli oil - £3.50
- Olives - £1
- Dips: BBQ sauce/Garlic Mayo/Mayo - £60p
- We also offer a range of hot and cold drinks and sweet treats!
Make a Reservation
We have limited tables to ensure we can facilitate social distancing, so reserving a table is highly recommended.
Each table can accommodate a maximum of five people. As our tables are outside, you are welcome to meet another household, in line with current government advice. Table reservations are for one hour.
Pizza in the Courtyard tables are outside so please dress for the weather. Please note, if you are a mixed household group we cannot move your table indoors.
Please let us know if your plans change and you can no longer make your booking. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel or change your booking. All no-shows are a cost to us at this time of great financial uncertainty.
When you arrive at Sarehole Mill you will place your order in our Community shop so please remember to bring a face covering!
Information for your visit
Sarehole Mill will feel a little different to usual, but we are sure you will enjoy your visit and we look forward to welcoming you. Here’s what you can expect:
- Staff on site will be wearing PPE or working behind perspex screens.
- Once seated in the courtyard we will serve you at your table.
- We have enhanced cleaning schedules in place.
- We will be asking you to observe social distancing guidelines whilst on site.
- We only accept card payments to limit personal interaction, with contactless preferred.
- Access to our toilets is limited to one household/bubble at any one time.
- The online booking system will keep your contact details for the period required by law, following your visit. If you come to the Sarehole Mill without a booking you will be asked for your contact details. You can also check into the site via the QR code poster using the NHS COVID-19 app on arrival.