In line with national lockdown restrictions Pizza in the Courtyard is currently closed. We are reopening on 14th April for Outdoor Tables only, reservations are now open.
Gift vouchers are still available to purchase (please see below).
Join us in the courtyard at Sarehole Mill for freshly baked Pizza from our on-site bakery.
We recommend pre-booking your outdoor table, reservations are available from Midday – 3pm, Wednesday – Sunday.
Stone baked Neapolitan pizzas, £7 each:
- Margherita: tomato sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, oregano (vegetarian).
- Vegaherita: tomato sauce, vegan cheese, oregano (vegan).
- Pepperoni: tomato sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, pepperoni, oregano.
- Prosciutto: tomato sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, Italian dry-cured ham, oregano.
- Napoli: tomato sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, anchovies, capers, olives, oregano.
- Focaccia with olive oil and balsamic vinegar/chilli oil - £3.50
- Olives - £1
- Dips: BBQ sauce/Garlic Mayo/Mayo - £60p
- We also offer a range of hot and cold drinks and sweet treats!
Make a Reservation
We have limited tables to ensure we can facilitate social distancing, so reserving a table is highly recommended. All our reservations are for one hour.
When you arrive at Sarehole Mill you will place your order in our community shop so please remember to bring a face covering.
You have two reservation options for Pizza in the Courtyard: Outdoor Tables or Pizza Pods.
Looking to enjoy a pizza with friends? We have a handful of outdoor tables available so why not catch up with another household and tuck into some pizza whilst adhering to the latest restrictions?
Our outdoor tables are available for up to five people. Please do come dressed for all weather as we aren’t able to relocate mixed household groups indoors.
To pre-book your outdoor table we require a £5 deposit for each pizza. The deposit paid will be deducted from your total bill on the day (we cannot offer refunds for cancelled bookings). Please ensure you arrive in plenty of time for your booking as latecomers will not be admitted.
Booking are currently closed.
Book one of our pizza pods and enjoy all the charm of the Sarehole Mill courtyard from within your own private ‘igloo’. Wrap up warm and enjoy your pizza under shelter and in style! Our pods will keep you dry and sheltered from the rain but they aren’t heated so please wrap up warm. You’re welcome to bring your own blankets.
Our pods are suitable for up to 5 people but are not available for mixed household groups due to current covid restrictions.
Please let us know if your plans change and you can no longer make your booking. Email email@example.com to cancel or change your booking. All no-shows are a cost to us at this time of great financial uncertainty.
You can now buy a gift voucher for two people for just £27. The voucher entitles two people to pizza, cake and a drink. Treat friends or loved ones to this unique gift where they can enjoy freshly baked pizza in the enchanting grounds of Sarehole Mill. Buy gift voucher online.
Information for your visit
Sarehole Mill will feel a little different to usual, but we are sure you will enjoy your visit and we look forward to welcoming you. Here’s what you can expect:
- Staff on site will be wearing PPE or working behind perspex screens.
- You will place your order in our community shop so please remember to bring a face covering.
- Once seated in the courtyard we will serve you at your table.
- We have enhanced cleaning schedules in place.
- We will be asking you to observe social distancing guidelines whilst on site.
- We only accept card payments to limit personal interaction, with contactless preferred.
- Access to our toilets is limited to one household/bubble at any one time.
- The online booking system will keep your contact details for the period required by law, following your visit. If you come to the Sarehole Mill without a booking you will be asked for your contact details. You can also check into the site via the QR code poster using the NHS COVID-19 app on arrival.