Cole Bank Road
Opening Times and Entry
The Mill is accessible by guided tour only. Tours take place on Thursdays from 7th October – 16th December, at 11.30am and 1.30pm. Pre-booking is essential. Book tour tickets online.
|Guided Tour Ticket||Price (with Gift Aid)||Price (without Gift Aid)|
|Adult (16 and over)||£6.60||£6|
|Child (3-15 years)||£3.30||£3|
|Child (under 3 years)||Free||Free|
|Concession (NUS Students/Benefits. Excludes over 60s.)*||£4.40||£4|
*Please see the Concession Policy for more information.
Become a Birmingham Museums member and enjoy 12 months of inspirational days out, with FREE entry on general admissions to our venues and other exclusive benefits. Find out about Membership and how you can join.
Test and Trace
Whilst it is no longer a legal requirement, we will still be displaying NHS QR codes at the entrance to the museum in order to support the government’s Test and Trace operation. You are invited to check in on arrival, we will also continue to have a paper system available.
When you Visit
In order to keep our staff and visitors safe, Sarehole Mill will be maintaining multiple safety measures beyond 19th July until otherwise announced, in accordance with industry best practice and guidance issued by the Association of Leading Visitor Attractions.
We ask that you please:
- Wear a face covering inside the building (unless exempt).
- Use hand sanitiser on entering the building and regularly throughout your visit.
- Do not pass your phone or printed tickets to our staff. You may be asked for your name and booking number.
- Contactless card payments are preferred in order to limit personal interaction but cash will be accepted.
- Keep a safe distance from other visitors and staff at all times.
Do not visit us if you are feeling unwell, have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with anyone that has had the virus in the last 14 days. Please contact us at hello@BirminghamMuseums.org.uk to reschedule your visit.