Find out everything you need to know for your visit to Sarehole Mill. Although things are a little different to normal, we want to ensure your visit is safe, enjoyable and inspirational.
Cole Bank Road
Opening Times and Entry
The Mill is open on Fridays and Saturdays only:
- Fridays: 11.30am for a guided tour.
- Saturdays (excluding the first Saturday of the month): 11.30am and 1.30pm for a guided tour.
Pre-booking is advised. Book your guided tour ticket.
- On the first Saturday of the month the Mill is open 11am - 4pm for you to explore the mill at your leisure without a guided tour. Pre-booking advised. Book your explore Sarehole Mill ticket.
|Tickets||Price (with Gift Aid)||Price (without Gift Aid)|
|Adult (16 and over)||£6.60||£6|
|Child (3-15 years)||£3.30||£3|
|Child (under 3 years)||Free||Free|
|Concession (NUS Students/Benefits. Excludes over 60s.)*||£4.40||£4|
*Please see the Concession Policy for more information.
Become a Birmingham Museums member and enjoy 12 months of inspirational days out, with FREE entry on general admissions to our venues and other exclusive benefits. Find out about Membership and how you can join.
When you Visit
We want to make sure your visit is as safe and enjoyable as possible so some safety measures are in place:
- We support staff and visitors who wish to wear a face covering in the museum.
- We have hand sanitisers at the entrance to the museum and throughout the building.
- Contactless card payments will limit personal interaction, but cash will also be accepted.
- We have cleaners working throughout the day focusing on touch points and toilets to keep the museum safe and clean.
Please do not visit us if you are feeling unwell, have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with anyone that has had the virus in the last 10 days. Please contact us at hello@BirminghamMuseums.org.uk to reschedule your visit.