Join in the fun as we investigate different ways to move objects around a building site. Learn about how objects can be pushed or pulled by forces to make them move as you play your part in constructing a castle.
Discover how objects can slide down to the ground through tubes. Then practice using special Duplo tools to create your own machine. See if you can adapt your machine further so it can lift, carry, push and pull different shapes and parts in the most effective way.
STEM Play sessions
Using our fabulous new LEGO Education Innovation Studio, EYFS classes can have a creative building session like no other. Using giant LEGO and specialist kits your pupils will discover new ways of learning as they build, play and work together.
EYFS Areas of Learning:
- Physical Development- moving and handling
- Understanding the World- technology
- Expressive art and design – being Imaginative
- Communication and language – listening, attention and speaking
- Mathematics – shape, space and measures
(Price includes £4.50 Thinktank entry charge.)