- Your Birmingham Museums Corporate Membership gives you 12 months access to the benefits as outlined in the Corporate Membership Leaflet.*
- Corporate Members/Patrons/Partners are able to utilise the Birmingham Museums Supporters logo for online use only.**
- Tickets to the Birmingham Museums exclusive networking event maybe used for employees and clients of your company.
- Birmingham Museums may deem it appropriate to extend invitations to events and activities outside of your membership benefits that are relatable to your business.
- All room hire is subject to availability.
- Any event catering must use our in-house services.
- Gallery previews are hosted after hours.
- Specialist talks need to be booked at least one month in advance and are subject to availability.
- A business card and valid business email address will need to be provided by staff to access the discounted individual Membership. Separate T’s & C’s apply.
- Upon purchase of a Corporate Membership you agree to take out your chosen Membership level for one year. Refunds are not available under any circumstances after an initial 10 day cooling off period from date of purchase/invoice. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Birmingham Museums will contact you 6 weeks before your renewal date to ask if you would like to continue your membership for another year.
- Corporate Members are able to use the Birmingham Museums Supporter Logo (to be supplied by Birmingham Museums Trust) for the duration of the membership only. Logo may be used online only and is not to be used for printed materials.
*Different benefits are applicable for Corporate Members/patrons/partners.
**Print use of supporters logo is not permitted without prior authorisation.