Our museums are opening their doors early for families with children on the autistic spectrum.
Children and families will be able to explore in a quiet and welcoming environment, before the museum opens to the public.
Admission is half price, plus one free carer place, at Thinktank, Blakesley Hall and Soho House. Admission is free at Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery.
All places must be prebooked on 0121 348 8263.
Morning Explorers dates are:
- Thinktank - Sat 18th February 2017, 9-11am
- Thinktank - Sat 22nd April 2017, 9-11am
- Blakesley Hall - Sat 3rd June 2017, 9-11am
- Soho House - Sat 5th August 2017, 9-11am
- Thinktank - Sat 21st October 2017, 9-11am
- Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery - Sat 2nd December 2017, 9-10am
For more information, please contact Rosie Barker, Community Engagement Team Leader on Rosie.Barker@BirminghamMuseums.org.uk