Weoley Castle is one of Birmingham’s hidden gems and a scheduled ancient monument of national importance.
Conferences and Corporate Events
The ruins of this 13th century fortified manor house provides an idyllic backdrop to any event. The Event Space is an open plan multi-functional space with large sliding doors giving views of the 700 remains of Weoley Castle. The site is only open by prior arrangement so your group is free to soak up the atmosphere in relative seclusion.
What we Offer
- Event Space. Ideal for meetings and away days. Maximum capacity of 30 people.
- Large outdoors space.
- Off road parking available on request.
- Light refreshments (catering contacts available on request).
- Guided tours can be arranged.
- Digital Projector and screen.
Download the Weoley Castle Conferences and Corporate Events brochure for information about events spaces and hire charges.
Parties and Special Events
Weoley Castle is a truly unique venue for your celebration. The visitor centre is flexible and great for children's birthday parties. With plenty of outdoors space it's also a great venue for summer celebrations of all varieties. The views of the castle make for a fascinating backdrop and lend themselves perfectly to themed events, including medieval inspired wedding parties or blessings.
What we Offer
- Event Space with a maximum capacity of 30 people
- Large outdoors space
- Off road parking available on request
- Access to the castle ruins by guided tour
- We can provide catering or are happy for you to bring your own*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Download the Weoley Castle Parties and Special Events brochure for information about events spaces and hire charges.
For further information or to discuss your requirements:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0121 348 8140.