Pre-book your tickets to guarantee and speed up entry to the Aston Hall, particularly at busy times such as weekends and school holidays.
|Ticket||Price (with Gift Aid donation)||Price (without Gift Aid donation)|
|Adult (age 16 and over)||£11.00||£10.00|
|Child (age 3-15)||£5.50||£5.00|
|Child (age 0-2)||Free||Free|
|Concession (NUS Students/Benefits.)*||£6.60||£6.00|
|Family (up to 4 individuals, needs to include one child)||£24.20||£22.00|
|National Trust Members**||50% off ticket prices||50% off ticket prices|
If you are a UK tax payer and buy an admission ticket with a Gift Aid donation, then we can claim an extra 25% from the government on your total entry fee. Find out more about Gift Aid.
General admission is free for members.
*For information about Concessions including free entry for Personal Assistants please see our Concessions Policy.
**National Trust members get 50% off general admission tickets only; special events are not included. The discount applies to tickets purchased on site only – valid membership card must be shown.
Ticket booking FAQs
What is Gift Aid?
Birmingham Museums Trust is a charity. We rely on public support to secure our future for everyone.
The Gift Aid scheme means we can claim a refund from the Government for tickets sold to taxpayers. It means we get an extra 25p for every £1 you give.
You can pay for admission with Gift Aid, which includes a 10% or more donation amount.
- Become a Birmingham Museums member and enjoy 12 months of inspirational days out, with FREE access to our venues and other exclusive benefits. Find out about Membership and how you can join.
- General admission is to free to members. Pre-booking is advised.
- Event tickets may have different prices, please check the What's On information for ticket costs.
Not all events are free to members - the What's On information will make it clear if an event is free for members.
- One personal assistant is permitted free entry to Thinktank when accompanying those in receipt of Disability Living Allowance or Personal Independence Payment.
- If multiple personal assistants are required, prior arrangements must be made with the Visitor Services Manager. Please contact us.
- Due to our adherence to health and safety guidelines, we cannot allow anyone under the age of 16 years to be a personal assistant to another person. We do not allow personal assistants for anybody under the age of 3.
- Please see our Concessions Policy.
Children Visiting Us
We welcome unaccompanied children aged 12 or over.
Children aged 11 or under need to be accompanied by a parent, or a guardian aged 16 or over.
Children will be asked to leave if behaviour is not appropriate and affects exhibits or other visitor’s experiences.