Birmingham Museums Trust has a wide range of museum professionals offering consultancy services for organisations across the UK and internationally. Our dedicated team are able to offer specialised support across a variety of services.
- HLF bid development
- Managing change
- Museum capital project development
- Conservation planning and collections management
- Collections development and research
- Archaeological archiving, post-excavation and publication
- Academic editing
- Coaching and mentoring
- Audience development strategic planning
- HLF activity plan development
- Social media engagement
- Volunteer management and programme development
- Commercial development
- Brand strategy creation for museums and heritage organisation
This is just a start point, our in house expertise extends to everything from developing an interactive Science Garden to developing partnerships in Higher Education.
For more information please email us.
Conservation, Advisory and Training Service
The Conservation team offer a range of conservation services including:
- Investigative Conservation
- Collections Care
- Health and safety
- Training Courses
- Talks, Tours and Presentations
Picture Library and Photographic Service
The Picture Library can provide high quality imagery of the works from our collection, sites, and exhibitions.
If there is no existing digital image of the artwork or object you are interested in, it may be an option to commission photography using our fine art photographer. Please note - photography is not always possible due to object location, conservation issues or resources.
Please email for enquiries, a quotation for our
high-resolution image service, photographic commission or if you are interested
in using our photography services for external work.
There is a Moratorium on all New Loan Requests until June 2024.