The Shop and Pizza in the Courtyard are open Wednesday - Sunday.
Sarehole Mill is open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday for guided tours, and on the first Saturday of the month 11am - 4pm.
Sarehole Mill Opening Times
The Shop (11am - 4pm) and Pizza in the Courtyard (12noon - 3pm) are open Wednesday to Sunday.
Guided tours of Mill on Friday (1.30pm), Saturday* (11.30am and 1.30pm) and Sunday (1.30pm). The inside of the Mill is not open on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Pre-booking advised.
*First Saturday of the month the Mill is open 11am - 4pm (no guided tour).
Closed: From 18 December - 2 January (inclusive).
Pre-book your tickets to guarantee a place on one of Sarehole Mill's guided tours on Friday - Sunday.
- Alternatively you can buy tickets on arrival, subject to availability.
- General admission is to free to members. Pre-booking is advised.
Please do not visit us if you are feeling unwell, have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with anyone that has had the virus in the last 10 days. You can reschedule your visit by contacting us.
Tickets are not refundable.
- Bike racks
- Toilets, including disabled toilet
- Baby changing area (in the Ladies toilets)
Photography is allowed (unless stated otherwise) but not for commercial use. Please respect the privacy of other visitors when taking photographs. No tripods, selfie-sticks or flash photography.
Please be advised that Birmingham Museums reserves the right to undertake searches of bags and personal property, and to refuse entry. We Thank you for your cooperation.
No weapons are permitted on our premises.
Keeping everyone safe
What are our safety measures?
We want to make sure your visit is as safe and enjoyable as possible so some safety measures will continue:
- We support staff and visitors who wish to wear a face covering.
- Staff who test positive for COVID-19 isolate at home for at least 5 days until they have two successive negative tests.
- We have hand sanitisers at the entrance and throughout the building.
- Contactless card payments will limit personal interaction, but cash will also be accepted.
- We have cleaners working throughout the day focusing on touch points and toilets to keep them safe and clean.
Please do not visit us if you are feeling unwell, have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with anyone that has had the virus in the last 10 days. Please contact us if you have any further questions.
We're dog friendly!
Well behaved dogs, kept on leads, are welcome to join you on your visit. Our staff will provide water and drinking bowls.
Assistance dogs are welcome inside all of our historic properties, gardens, tearooms and shops. Non-Assistance dogs are not allowed in the historic spaces or on the tours.