Birmingham Museums Trust has a wide range of museum professionals offering consultancy services for organisations across the UK and internationally. Our team are able to offer specialised support in:
- HLF Bid Development
- Managing Change
- Museum capital project development
- Conservation planning and collections management
- Collections development and research
- Preventative conservation and analysis
- Archaeological archiving, post-excavation and publication
- Academic editing
- Coaching and mentoring
- Audience Development strategic planning
- HLF Activity Plan development
- Social media engagement
- Volunteer Management and programme development
- Commercial Development
- Brand Strategy creation for Museums/Heritage Organisations
This is just a start point, our in house expertise extends to everything from developing an interactive Science Garden to developing partnerships in Higher Education.
For more information please contact: BMAG.Enquiries@birminghammuseums.org.uk
Conservation, Advisory and Training Service
The Conservation team offer a range of conservation services including:
- Investigative Conservation
- Collections Care
- Health and safety
- Training Courses
- Talks, Tours and Presentations
Download the Conservation brochure for more information and service prices.
Email BMTcons@birminghammuseums.org.uk or phone telephone 0121 348 8210.
Picture Library and Photographic Service
The Picture Library can provide high quality imagery of the works from our collection, sites, and exhibitions.
If there is no photography of the art work or object that you are interested in, there is the option of commissioning photography using our fine art photographer.
Please also contact us if you are interested in using our photography services for external work.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0121 348 8074.