The 19th-century Grade II listed building of Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery offers a magnificent setting for entertaining, birthday parties, wedding receptions, corporate events and Christmas parties .
For a limited time during 2018 the Natural History Museum’s famous Diplodocus, known as Dippy, is coming to Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery and we have have exclusive Drink and Dine with Dippy the Dinosaur packages available from 26th May - 9th September 2018.
What we offer
- Unique and impressive spaces and galleries for evening dinners, receptions and standing buffets.
- Excellent dining facilities are provided in the newly refurbished Edwardian Tearooms.
- The spectacular Round Room provides a dramatic back drop for drinks receptions and buffets for up to 150 guests.
- For events up to 250 people you can extend into the adjacent Industrial Gallery which provides a striking double height gallery space displaying beautiful decorative arts.
- The Edwardian Tearooms, Industrial Gallery and Round Room can be joined up to provide a suite of galleries that can cater for up to 500 guests.
- Central location - the Museum and Gallery is just a few minutes walk away from the city’s train stations, and midway between New Street Station and the International Convention Centre and National Indoor Arena.
- Private viewing and tours can be arranged for the Pre-Raphaelite Galleries, Staffordshire Hoard Gallery and Birmingham History Galleries.
- Venue hire is available from 6pm until 10.30pm. Extensions until 12.30am are available at an additional cost.
- Equipment hire, musicians and flowers can also be arranged.
- Dedicated staff will work with you to tailor the options available to make your event a complete success.
Download the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery Parties and Special Events brochure.
For prices and further information, or to arrange a viewing:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0121 348 8082.