About Blakesley Hall
Blakesley Hall is a picture-perfect timber-framed Tudor house, dating from a time when when Elizabeth I was on the throne and Shakespeare was writing his plays.
Set amidst a striking herb garden and orchard, Blakesley Hall is a unique and inspiring venue for meetings, parties and away days. Just 5 miles away from the city centre, with excellent parking facilities and transport links, the Hall provides a unique and historic setting for a wide variety of events.
See Blakesley Hall's Weddings page if you want to know about our Wedding and Civil Ceremony packages.
What we offer
We have event spaces available for between 20 and 100 people. The Gallery and Great Hall are ideal for a variety of events; from a seated banquet to an informal meeting.
In addition to hiring our spaces, guided tours and talks are available to make your event even more unique. These can be tailored to your groups needs or interests.
We have ample on-site parking and plenty of catering options to suit your event.
Event Spaces, Capacity and Hire Charges
- Standing Reception 100
- Theatre Style 60
- Banqueting 60
- Boardroom 30
Week Day Hire Charges
- Half Day (9am to 1pm or 1pm to 5pm): £150 +VAT
- Full Day (9am to 5pm): £300 +VAT
Weekend Hire Charges
- Half Day 9am to 1pm or 1pm to 5pm): £250 +VAT
- Full Day (9am to 5pm): £400 +VAT
- Evening: (5pm to 11pm): £400 +VAT
- Basic Projector & Screen: £50
- Basic PA System: £50
- Flip Chart & Pens: £15
You’re invited to bring your own catering, there is an external catering fee of £100 +VAT to do so. We are able to provide a selection of light refreshments.
The Great Hall (inside Blakesley Hall)
- Standing Reception: 40
- Theatre Style: 40
- Boardroom: 20
- 3 hour hire: £1,500 (inclusive of VAT)
- Add a 1 hour drinks reception in The Great Hall to your hire of The Gallery for just £500 +VAT.
- Looking for outdoor space? We offer non-exclusive access to our gardens on a complimentary basis for anyone booking
Terms and Conditions
- Additional hours are charged at £100 +VAT.
- Payment in full of the above noted prices is required to secure your date.
Please get in touch to discuss how we can tailor packages to meet your needs.
Call our team on 0121 348 8082 or email HeritageVenueHire@BirminghamMuseums.org.uk