Students across the city get free admission to Thinktank, Birmingham Science Museum every Wednesday throughout the year.
Thinktank’s Free Student Wednesdays will enable any student with a valid student photo ID the opportunity to explore everything the award-winning science museum has to offer for free.
Thinktank is a fantastic learning resource for students. The museum’s science and industry collection features thousands of items covering transport, engineering, machines, medical instruments, computing and mechanical devices spanning over 250 years of technological development.
The museum is also home to the largest natural science collection in the West Midlands with specimens covering zoology, botany, entomology, geology, mineralogy and palaeontology.
Terms and Conditions
- Free admission is via walk-up on the day - free entry tickets cannot be reserved or booked in advance.
- Valid student photo ID is required for entry to the museum.
- The offer is valid every Wednesday, excluding closure days (check website for details), and is subject to availability.
- There is an additional charge for tickets to the Planetarium – these can be purchased on entry to the museum.
- Thinktank reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.