At Birmingham Museums food is our forte. Whether it is light refreshments, canapes, a buffet or fine dining, with our experienced team you’re in safe hands.
We source fresh ingredients daily, offer organic and seasonal options and can cater for all manner of dietary requirements. Need halal, vegan or gluten-free – no problem!
We have an array of delightful menus for you to choose from, but if you’re looking for something particularly special – our in-house team can work with you to produce a bespoke menu to meet your particular needs. Get in touch with us today to discuss how we can provide the perfect menu options for your event.
Here is just a small sample of the range of menus that we offer.
- Assortment of Bloomer sandwiches, poppy seed bagels and flat breads with a variety of fillings
- Piri Piri marinated chicken skewers
- King prawns marinated in ginger and garlic cooked in tempura batter
- Genoese cherry tomato focaccia topped with mozzarella, olives and oregano
- Sweet potato fries
- Chocolate brownie
- Mini scones filled with strawberry preserve and cream
- Freshly brewed ground coffee, selection of ethical teas, sparkling and still water
Hot fork menu
Choose 1 meat dish
- Chicken sagwala served with basmati rice, poppadoms, naan bread, tomato and red onion raita, mint yoghurt and mango chutney
- Spicy lamb koftas dressed with a vine tomato and red wine sauce accompanied with pasta
- Slow roast pork belly resting on a bed of Moroccan rice
- Chorizo sausage and three bean casserole
Choose 1 fish dish
- Pan seared tuna fillet served on a bed of beetroot risotto
- Salmon roasted and infused with basil complimented with lightly steamed pok choi,
- baby carrots, asparagus and oyster mushrooms
- Fish and chips complimented with lemon and caper mayonnaise
Choose 1 vegetarian dish
- Thyme seasoned rosti potato topped with wild mushrooms
- Vegetable bhaji with sour cream, lemon and coriander
- Asparagus risotto cake topped with sun blush tomatoes and mozzarella
Main courses are served with chef’s selection of seasonal salads, new potatoes and homemade chunky chips.
Choose 1 of the following desserts to finish….
- Chocolate ganache tart enhanced with beetroot sauce and candied orange
- Raspberry cheesecake finished with mint reduction and raspberries
- Pear and ginger trifle
- Warm apple and sultana crumble tart served with crème anglaise
Butternut veloute dressed with pan seared scallop and pancetta crumble
Roast rump of lamb with minted herb crust complimented with roasted root vegetables, celeriac puree and rosemary jus
Parmesan soufflé, buttered spinach, baby carrots and new potatoes (V)
Chocolate ganache tart, beetroot coulis, vanilla cream and candied orange
Tea, Coffee and handmade truffles